Nissan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling my 2001 LE Pathfinder rims (4 rims). They are the 16'' and a little scuffed up. They are in reasonable condition but i'm willing to hear any offers. I would prefer to sell to a buyer in the NY Metro area. If you're interested, send me a message. I can also send pics to anyone that's interesed... just leave me you're email address.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Price would help....
Well most Pathfinder owners would know how much these rims cost, so due to the little scuffing they have, i'd like to hear what they think is a fare offer... I will post pics later on this evening. Sorry...

·
Registered
327 Posts
Well most Pathfinder owners would know how much these rims cost, so due to the little scuffing they have, i'd like to hear what they think is a fare offer... I will post pics later on this evening. Sorry...
Sure, I know what they cost retail at the dealer. But that's not what they're worth now in "reasonable condition" and scuffed up. So how about you tell us what you'd like to get for them-- what I'd think is a fair price might not be your idea of a fair price.

Just trying to help you out. Price in the original post and pics always help.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts