Nissan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
I HEART GOAT JUICE
330 Posts
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I am going to make her one now.

·
I HEART GOAT JUICE
330 Posts
irontom said:
So i'm guessing you have that extra casing for your johnson Hal? What's that like? :confused:
Are you reffering to a foreskin?

·
I HEART GOAT JUICE
330 Posts
Tractorfkuc said:
I heard it's cleaner if you're cut.
Incase there are any questions to this fact. I am cut, all Jews are, we invented it.

Yes I heard it is more sanitary to be cut.

·
In class
140 Posts
If not, it just involves a little extra washing, nothing that isn't enjoyable :). Besides, whacking it is easier if the snake is wearing a sweater.

·
Not Anymore.
5,014 Posts
Equine Focker said:
Incase there are any questions to this fact. I am cut, all Jews are, we invented it.

Yes I heard it is more sanitary to be cut.
It's all in debate now on if it can actually hurt one's sexuality. It is cleaner, and the majority of Americans are. Having never looked closely at another dong, a few years ago I found out I was cut and started panicking until I realized it was normal for Americans.

·
Whore Slut Bitch
464 Posts
This was discussed after many beers one night... aboot half of the guys were cut and half of them weren't.

·
I HEART GOAT JUICE
330 Posts
Uncut cocks are fucking ugly, and majority of women will say the same. But that is only because of conditioning. If everyone wasn't cut then people wouldn't have problems with it. I wish I had my foreskin dipped in gold so I could wear it around my neck as a keepsake.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts