Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone!
I don't want this to turn into some big deal, or to argue the altezza's or euro style lights right of existence. Everyone has their right to their own opinion and that's why this country is so great. Just a simple question. I have saw that alot of people have had trouble with them being foggy and i just wondered if anyone has came up with a fix. Thanks for your time!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Just remember this buddy!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D

·
Registered
129 Posts
For TREYDEE i found big metal wing more gay then alteeza.
For 96CenterAHHH i got projector headlight and got the same problem i only seal the headlight and now it's ok i don't know of it will fix your problem.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
aahah like that alot!!!

Yeah i tried resealing it today. We'll see if it works. Thanks

·
Team Serious
2,133 Posts
i have had that problem with my altezza lights... the right side got some water in there and now it stained the bottom of the tail light...... all i did was open the trunk and threw some silicone on
ant part of the tail that had a gap...I haven't had any probs after that!!!!

·
SE Limited
791 Posts
LMFAO!!!!!!!

oh my god i think i just woke up everyone in the house laughing after i saw that altezza Mpg thing.. but budy.. not everyone hates altezza's.. i love the mpg though.. but about the fogging.. well.. cant we all talk to the BBB(Better Busniess Bueal)? ((and could someone teach me to spell..)) because if this product sucks that bad.. then they need to work on that.. we are not getting our money worth then.. poor manufacturing is not OUR fault.. why should we have to fix their faults and errors... i think we should start a law suit LOL.. but really.. whats the best way to take off the lense so i can get to that part on the bottom that has faded.. i know that once i get past that lense.. cleaning will be easy.. but i allready tried to pull it apart and chipped a piece off of it.. what do you guys suggest i do ??? i think i fixed the fogging.. there is a part of the lense at the top where it meets the mount by a snap.. i think that thats a problem for a lot of you.. check the top part and make sure that you seal that.. :rolleyes: i know.. but anyways.. take care everyone.. and someone email me as soon as they can answer my questions.. thanks Travis

·
SE Limited
791 Posts
Re: Just remember this buddy!!!!!!!!

TREYDEE said:

umm.. well it isnt stock if you are runnin nitros then is it?? :D ;)

·
SE Limited
791 Posts
what the heck.. it posted the quote of the mpg and not what you said.. ill say it myself.....

____ so and so said "im happy if i beat a tricked up honda using nitros on my car becauseits stock" well he said something like that.. :D :rolleyes:

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
anyone pulled open their altezzas and been able to clean the insides yet?

·
Registered
674 Posts
Re: LMFAO!!!!!!!

1999GXE1.6 said:
oh my god i think i just woke up everyone in the house laughing after i saw that altezza Mpg thing.. but budy.. not everyone hates altezza's.. i love the mpg though.. but about the fogging.. well.. cant we all talk to the BBB(Better Busniess Bueal)? ((and could someone teach me to spell..)) because if this product sucks that bad.. then they need to work on that.. we are not getting our money worth then.. poor manufacturing is not OUR fault.. why should we have to fix their faults and errors... i think we should start a law suit LOL.. but really.. whats the best way to take off the lense so i can get to that part on the bottom that has faded.. i know that once i get past that lense.. cleaning will be easy.. but i allready tried to pull it apart and chipped a piece off of it.. what do you guys suggest i do ??? i think i fixed the fogging.. there is a part of the lense at the top where it meets the mount by a snap.. i think that thats a problem for a lot of you.. check the top part and make sure that you seal that.. :rolleyes: i know.. but anyways.. take care everyone.. and someone email me as soon as they can answer my questions.. thanks Travis

Not to sound negative but I think that when people think about buying aftermarket parts that the quality would be a big part of the decision whether or not to buy them. I have seen other people's clear tails and say how shitty the quality was and I will never spend the huge amount of money that they want for their crappy quality. If nobody bought them, they wouldn't sell them. Just my .02 cents.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Can you bake altezzas? Some of us at Altimas.net have this Faq'd if you wanna try it out. You put it in the oven to heat up the glue and carefully pull it apart, seems to work for regular headlamps/tail lamps, don't see why it shouldn't work here. I'll go find the link.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Re: Re: Just remember this buddy!!!!!!!!

1999GXE1.6 said:

umm.. well it isnt stock if you are runnin nitros then is it?? :D ;)
you just cant comprehend the english language can you? his sig is saying that if a honda that is running nitrous beats him, he is fine with it, as he is stock.

·
SE Limited
791 Posts
Re: Re: LMFAO!!!!!!!

BORNGEARHEAD said:

Not to sound negative but I think that when people think about buying aftermarket parts that the quality would be a big part of the decision whether or not to buy them. I have seen other people's clear tails and say how shitty the quality was and I will never spend the huge amount of money that they want for their crappy quality. If nobody bought them, they wouldn't sell them. Just my .02 cents.

well heres the thing.. i bought mine when they first came out.. and didnt know about this problem untill after the fact that i had them.. so there for.. if i would have known these were shit.. i wouldnt have bought them.. Travis

·
SE Limited
791 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Just remember this buddy!!!!!!!!

ihateloops said:

you just cant comprehend the english language can you? his sig is saying that if a honda that is running nitrous beats him, he is fine with it, as he is stock.
i read his profile again.. and now i get it.. but i didnt understand before because he said "beat by a car" what he ment to say was "car length". :rolleyes: let me guess this is another one of those people who looks through the posts just to see who he can argue with.. are you really that bored.. come on!

·
Registered
249 Posts
Re: Re: Re: LMFAO!!!!!!!

1999GXE1.6 said:

well heres the thing.. i bought mine when they first came out.. and didnt know about this problem untill after the fact that i had them.. so there for.. if i would have known these were shit.. i wouldnt have bought them.. Travis
in order to prevent water or "foggage" you need to reapply the sealant that is in place between the stock light and the body of the vehicle. it is available at your local nissan dealer at about $10. once you apply it where it should go there should be no problems.
that is if i understand the problem correctly

·
Registered
249 Posts
selrider99 said:
mine came with the sealant and it still fogged and they were put on the correct way....
the only explanation i can think of is maybe a hole somewhere that would allow leakage.
but that is just an uneducated guess.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts