Nissan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so I was thinking about it ... my car has a pair of cheap pep boys style fog lights under the bumper in their happy little brackets ... for the longest time I didnt have them connected since they kept not working (I figured it out but never bothered to fix em) ... they had a bad ground ... so last night I reconnected em with a proper ground and only one of em works ... lovely
So i am looking @ buying a new pair fog lights... I need some suggestions on wut kind ... but this ties into a B14 cause I was wondering wut u guys think of hiding em behind the 97 style grille ... do u guys think theres any space there for em ? would it just b a bad place ? Would people think I was an undercover popo and the popo would pull me over cause of them looking like hidden cop lights?
its just an idea I am kicking around ... lemme know wut u guys think of it
later
-Pete-

·
Registered
10 Posts
Fog lights

Why not just get some stock ones from the junk yard or on line? They fit in the factory spaces and look much better.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Yeah, stock looks good. Just get some Xenon blubs for them and 'let you that light of yours shine'.
:cheers:

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
jswatson said:
Just get some Xenon blubs for them and 'let you that light of yours shine'.
:cheers:
^ hehehehe xenon bulbs..............

idk pete, i think it could look kinda stupid lol, and there isnt much room back there for mounting, also you have driving lights not fogs (blue fogs lights suck hence my yellow ones) you bumper has alot of room to hide lights in tho.

^i have the black ones)
pep-boys has a huge selection of lights, smaller is better, unless you want massive driving lights.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts