Nissan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased a 2000 Maxima SE. One of the fog lights is burnt out and I need to replace the bulb. How do you replace the bulbs on these? I can not see any easy way to access the light. I also already purchased a pair of H-3 bulbs. Are these the correct replacement bulbs?

·
Registered
77 Posts
wussup

DUSTR 71 said:
I recently purchased a 2000 Maxima SE. One of the fog lights is burnt out and I need to replace the bulb. How do you replace the bulbs on these? I can not see any easy way to access the light. I also already purchased a pair of H-3 bulbs. Are these the correct replacement bulbs?
I was thinkin bout replacing the foglights too but it was too crazy...im pretty sure you have to go under the car to change the lights. and correct bulb should be stated in you manual.

·
Back in a Nissan....
105 Posts
Ya, you have to get under it, take off the splash guard. Then there is a bolt that holds the fog light assembly in place. Take that out and push on the back of the assembly. It slides out the front. Then you just unscrew the back of the assembly and replace your bulb.

·
Back in a Nissan....
105 Posts
And yes H3 is the correct bulb.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sterling2000 said:
And yes H3 is the correct bulb.
Thanks for the tips. I replaced both of them today. Only took about 10 minutes per side. Also rewired the foglights to come on without the headlights from Housecor's tips. That took another 10 minutes. Love the results!

·
Back in a Nissan....
105 Posts
DUSTR 71 said:
Thanks for the tips. I replaced both of them today. Only took about 10 minutes per side. Also rewired the foglights to come on without the headlights from Housecor's tips. That took another 10 minutes. Love the results!
Where are those instructions?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts