Nissan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's the deal; two years ago my baby got slammed by a lincoln in the driver's side front quarter panel. Had it fixed by Daytona Toyota (BIG mistake) through my insurance company's recommendation. Learned my lesson there, but here's the problem, when they put everything back on, the driver's side fog lamp (OEM) is angled away from the car and there is a large gap between the inner part of the bumper and the lamp itself. I've looked through my Hayne's manual and the only adjustment they mention is the screw on the fog lamp. I've played w/that screw before, but it doesn't move the light into the correct position. Was wondering if there is something I can do or if I have to bring it to a body shop to bend the bracket.

·
Registered
170 Posts
That happened with mine too. I think all you can do is bend the bracket back so that it is angled right.

B

·
0 Posts
did they put the cover back on. if you look there is a small cover that goes between the lamp and the inner portion of the bumper. they might have left that off and just put the screw back. if you need pics, let me know and i will show you what i am talking about

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yes...the cover is there. that wouldn't make a diff anyways because it's not an extension of the housing...it's just a cover.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts