Nissan Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,
Was wondering if any one knows if their is a way to adjust the factory fog lights up a bit. It seems mine are pointed a bit down for my taste.
Thanks

·
Registered
271 Posts
Slurppie said:
lower the rear end :D
Good thought, you could put 20in wheels on the front and 17in wheels on the back. That would probably work too.:D

I couldn't help it. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the quick come back.
Yea, guess I could lower the back of the car, swap the springs or just have my overweight friends sit in the back, LOL
Altyholic’s link to the step 8 pic shows an adjustment nut?
I’ll mess with it this weekend, if I don’t go to Vegas instead and let you guys know what I find out. This site is mellow. Nice.
Thanks.

·
Registered
87 Posts
ALTYHOLIC said:
Jason...good find!
So the screw on top does do the adjusting.
Good to know...
And you told me you did not want the ESM???? The main reason why I got it was to know how to take my Alty apart without breaking everything. I still have your extra copy if you want it now??? I forgot to ask......how are the plugs???

·
Registered
513 Posts
jayman9207 said:
And you told me you did not want the ESM???? The main reason why I got it was to know how to take my Alty apart without breaking everything. I still have your extra copy if you want it now??? I forgot to ask......how are the plugs???
LOL!
Altimas.Net use to have the ESM on line. That's why I didn't require a copy. They took it down for some reason, so I just might take you up on that offer.

The plugs are still sitting in my room. I don't have a 15/16th's
drill bit so my holes are too narrow to fit the plugs in. :(

·
Registered
81 Posts
jayman9207: hey, do you happen to know the proper head light setting for the head lights?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Thats ok, Thanx A lot

-Jayman, do You mind if I add those pics to my how to on altimas.net?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts