Nissan Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
I dunnno MAYBE its cuz I got an auto BUT I want to hear a nice deep growl coming from under my ride---nothing loud and raspy--but deep and low. Forget the sleeper thing I want that Honduh to back down just from hearing me at the light..........;)

THe plan is to get the Focuz header and have it installed along with a 2 in. down pipe. Im going to take out my cat ( since we dont have emissions here) so I can have the a straight through 2in down pipe to my exhaust.

I already have the 2in. from my cat back now and I can feel an increase but not enough......

·
Dan the car meet man
404 Posts
My car scares those little hondas. :p A lot of times those hondas comes up on the side and give up on racin me because they hear my exhaust and my intake sucking, then I just barely rev it up to give em a little intake & exhaust growl. For the past 6 months none of the imports go up against me.. only the domestic's do. It's cool to get props from GT mustangs, firebirds, and camaros. :cool:

I'm getting a little bit of overlap/breakaway going into 2nd gear so I think I will try running my stock tires and see if I can get a chirp going into 2nd with my auto. (this is with a 2,500 stall)

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
dho it sounds like u got that little auto running ;) ....Mind telling wut you've done to it .....I just cant wait to be running BUT at the same time Im trying to get my cosmetics done first :(

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
what is the power difference between hotshot and focuz. i have a friend that said they both arent very good but it seem like alot of people here have lil or no complaints. does n-e-one know the pwer difference.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts