Nissan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Nissan Fanatic since 1999
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to look for some Focuz headers. I have tried only hmotorsports.com, but they are horrible about everything. Don't ever go through them for anything. Can someone help me find these headers!

Hotshots CAI, 15 degree timing, Stromung 2" exhaust

·
Search Whore
209 Posts
just get the obx headers from ebay ... they're the exactly the same header. they just relabel them (focuz, topspeed, obx... etc)

·
Banned
809 Posts

these are the infamous PACE SETTER, which in actuallity is wayy worse than focuz, OBX, and any other header company.. these headers = instant rust, and dirty gay exaust

·
Cone Dodger
3,093 Posts
okay, so with headers, you will have to re-route the rear o2 sensor which was originally in the engine bay, now to under the car, with the freeflow high performance cat i presume, but with 95-to early 97 cars, the rear o2 is already under the car so the headers will fit perfectly, i have the 98 and my cat is right after the exhaust manifold.....and in the engine bay.......
the pacesetters fail in apperance, but what about performance??

·
Registered
8 Posts
I like that

Nice Algebraic formula not hard for a dumm @SS to get the point
And the point is my friend here still doesn't get the simple point.

·
Banned
809 Posts
your friend being???

Also, SSautoChrome.com hooked me up with OBX headers, they have that crappy pacesetter setup for like 90 bucks, and guess what its for, the 92 to 95 year model sentra.. oh wait, thats the years for the 4th gen honda civic!

·
Registered
34 Posts
i've only heard of focuz fog lights....this is very educational

1 - 12 of 12 Posts