Nissan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My car has already been broken into twice since I moved down here 2 years ago, and guess what? Last night someone got into my car again, only this time I win. I went to the east coast mini meet on Sunday, so I had already cleared out what little I had in the car, including the back seat, everything in the glove box, etc. Basically there was nothing you could take out of the car without using some tools. So anyway I get in the car this morning to go to work and my glove box is open and my ashtray is open too, but that was it. So I'm pissed, but I didn't loose anything, so I guess it's all good, no broken windows this time since I've left my doors unlocked ever since the last time I got broken into.

G

·
Adam, u should buy a pitbull and feed it hot sauce and gun powder and let it stay in your car over night. the theifs will have a very nice surpise waiting for them once they open the door..

·
Registered
85 Posts
that sucks, some kids did that to my uncles truck and stole all of his system...they were prepared (had tools). He wanted revenge so we hooked another system up...only this time we waited for those fucker to show up at his house and do it again.....My uncle was on shift when he saw them, he woke me up and said theyre here...there were three of them. We didnt recoginze any of them they were about 16yo. Instead of calling the cops who would take an hour to get there we got our baseball bats out and scared the shit out of those little fuckers...I didnt know shit could move so fast....they all got away, and we still have no idea who they were or where they came from, but noones focked with my uncles truck again. I know this method s time consuming, but well worth the result.

·
:::User Illusion:::
112 Posts
In Brooklyn, the guys will tow away your whole car right from your driveway or parking spot, without even getting out of the truck. Strip your car and toss it in less than 24 hours. These guys have talent!

G

·
I live in the mountains... no one steals my amp b/c the ******** think its a time-bomb... haha ;)
nah, i lock my car everywhere i go...
when i got my new rims i got special lugs that need a key to take off... im paranoid as hell... when i go to ATL. i freak out

·
Registered
32 Posts
dirtyserturbo said:
Adam, u should buy a pitbull and feed it hot sauce and gun powder and let it stay in your car over night. the theifs will have a very nice surpise waiting for them once they open the door..
Damn one genuinely amusing post from dirtysr2021lbmonster gets lost in the shuffle. :D

G

·
Adam said:
My car has already been broken into twice since I moved down here 2 years ago, and guess what? Last night someone got into my car again, only this time I win. I went to the east coast mini meet on Sunday, so I had already cleared out what little I had in the car, including the back seat, everything in the glove box, etc. Basically there was nothing you could take out of the car without using some tools. So anyway I get in the car this morning to go to work and my glove box is open and my ashtray is open too, but that was it. So I'm pissed, but I didn't loose anything, so I guess it's all good, no broken windows this time since I've left my doors unlocked ever since the last time I got broken into.
why not just put an alarm on it? and stop it all
once and foreal:)

·
Registered
672 Posts
sentrastud said:
anyone ever see that Bond flick where the guys try to break into his Yellow Lambourghini and it blows up? BOOM!!!!
Then you would have no more thieves and you could say that the thieves did it for fun, use the insurance money to buy a brand new Nissan!

-Nick
lol, thats great:D :D
anyways, u wanna hear something low? some lil puke head stole my chrome tire valve cap covers that came with my mags. damn lil brats id fu**ing slap their lil asses out, no matter whpo they are!! and id bring a crow bar too!!!

·
Registered
672 Posts
yeah and you wanna hear something really bad? i only had 3 of my old plastic valve cap covers, so i had to take my fourth off of my old bike, lol. maybe i should get a sticker saying 'powered by huffy' :p

·
Registered
501 Posts
sentra94xe said:

True, but I'm sure you have morals. :)

BTW, I too was once a victim to the "chrome valve stem cap bandits".
Yeah Im good but i cant speak for some my friends :( i try but it dont work...

·
Registered
501 Posts
how u no so much if u only 16?

i thought u was olda lol

·
Oh, Herro!
2,337 Posts
You'd be amazed at how young some of the members here are. I'm only 18 myself!

1 - 20 of 52 Posts