Nissan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I am trying to get my car ready to start and I have been looking for the BOV recirc hose for a FMAX kit. I have been to all the parts stores locally and they all look at me like I have been smoking crack or something.
I know the hose needs to be 15"-16" long and 2" on one end and 1 3/4" on the other. I was hoping someone would have a part number, manufacturer or even what auto parts they might have gotten it from.
Any help would be greatly appreciated

·
Icy Hot Stunta
2,366 Posts
turbo91ser said:
Hello,
I am trying to get my car ready to start and I have been looking for the BOV recirc hose for a FMAX kit. I have been to all the parts stores locally and they all look at me like I have been smoking crack or something.
I know the hose needs to be 15"-16" long and 2" on one end and 1 3/4" on the other. I was hoping someone would have a part number, manufacturer or even what auto parts they might have gotten it from.
Any help would be greatly appreciated
Try www.mcmastercarr.com They have hte hose there.

·
3 bar MAP
1,381 Posts
try a NAPA auto parts store...thats were i bought my 1 1/8" silicone hose for my recirculating blow off valve. they have a bunch of different sizes and mine was only ~$10.00/ft.
good luck

1 - 3 of 3 Posts