Nissan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of any kits that you can turn on and off, but, when on the flames shoot when you rev the engine and not by pressing a button?

·
Have I Hit 12's Yet?
5,325 Posts
they are ricey i know that, but autolok makes them

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is that the right spelling? The only thing I can find for autolok on google is steering wheel locks.

·
F.I. Section Whore
896 Posts
To make his car look pimp...

Lol, reminds me of this kid at school I know.. 99' Honda Civic DX with windshield washer LED's and "Intimidator" and "NOS" stickers on the sides.. + that shitty do it yourself tint film.

I think it's the most riced out car at our school.. but he thinks it looks pimp.

·
Registered
98 Posts
pimpride said:
Anyone know of any kits that you can turn on and off, but, when on the flames shoot when you rev the engine and not by pressing a button?
they dont work well with a/t. how it works is you push a button then it makes a spark in your exhaust. it will automaticly shut off when you get off the gas. that prevents the flame to shoot back up into the motor. it shuts the flame off by almost shutting off your car completely.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I know how they work... just wondering if there was one that used a pump and routed gas from your tank or something and when you press the throttle it would inject gas into your exhaust like a mist then siumltaneously there would be a spark originating inside the muffler and the exhaust would push the flame outwards.

·