Nissan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well today was my first time racing my SE... and I kicked ass.... I was racing in the FSP class... and I beat a lot of the regular FSP competitors... my car did really good.... there was a guy there with an SE-R that had an extra set of kumHo Victoracers. on SE-R wheel... and he let me use them.... i am definetly hooked on the sport... no questions asked... many more events to come my way..

·
Still moderating..sorta
1,324 Posts
It's like crack, one time and you are hooked!!! I'll be out next weekend showin what a b12 can do.

·
Driver
736 Posts
You got spoiled racing with slicks, now that's probably the next thing you're going to get since racing with regular tires doesn't compare:D

E

·
0 Posts
He was running the V700's at that event taking him out of STS.

Edit- Sorry Adam I didn't read your entire post.

·
Cone Dodger
3,093 Posts
tires.....

does it matter what size of v700's are on, for a certain class, i just new at this sport and yes, it is very addicting, especially when properly motivated.........rookie needing help, help.........thanks.....

·
Registered
35 Posts
Re: tires.....

azkicker0027 said:
does it matter what size of v700's are on, for a certain class, i just new at this sport and yes, it is very addicting, especially when properly motivated.........rookie needing help, help.........thanks.....
Stock size are required in Stock Class. In everything else, I don't think it matters. Street tires only in STS & STX.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts