Nissan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i finished my build up yesterday and took the car for a run. It pulled hard and i could not belive how much faster it is. Heres the situation:

downpipe is only to the bottom of the engine bay
new plugs bkr6e11
new 02 sensor
t3 turbo ar.48 compressor, ar.63 exhaust
emance tune
550cc deathwerks
huge FMIC with 3 inch piping
walbro 255lph pump
Idel air control pluged(electrical connections unpluged and hose pluged)

the problem is after i drove the car the idel went 2500-3000 rpm and stayed there. i was adjusting the idel without disconnecting the tps. (useing throttel plate and ecu) so i will try unplugging it today to see what happens.

has anyone had a similar experience? i want to adjust the idel at the throttel plate and emilate the idel air control i took the IACV off because the screw is impossiable to turn on the side of it. But if i plug and disconect it... it shouldn't be abel to do anything right?

help!

lol... if you help me fix this i'll post a video of a new ka24et, i know there hasn't been one in a while. :woowoo:

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
I had a similar problem.....my iddel was at 2000 RPM, checked vacume lines and there was a leak, also clean your EGR and the IAVC , there is a good writte up about this i dont recall where though...

Good Luck

·
Registered
407 Posts
Matt Welcome to the dark side.......KA-t's rock...Shoot over to KA-t.org for your idle answers

1 - 3 of 3 Posts