Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Drop-Out
1,892 Posts
No need 4 A/c its coming threw either if you want it or not! but then again its your first car have fun and beat the living fuck out of it..My first car was a Honda so it was a different story :thumbup:

·
Registered
22 Posts
good deal...i got a red b12 for 200 back in high school....bought it just because it was 200 bucks....1989 nissan sentra and still running in 2005....great daily driver for me around campus while i fix up the b14 :thumbup:

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
Nismo1997 said:
Rip out the interior and you got yourself a mean weight reduction and own
why stop at the interior?......... :thumbup: thats one of those awsome cars that you can do ANYTHING too and it dosent matter..............whats that? you feel like rattle canning you car? ...ok have fun. lol i would have LOVED to have a super beater like that instead of the sentra. take out all the carpet and head liner. also FYI krylon makes a paint (they have it at auto zone) that "converts" rust to primer so it dosent spread anymore, then you can paint over it. best of luck you are going to have so much fun :thumbup:

edit: you know whats odd though? the interior looks perfect! really! i would say spray those rust holes before they get out of hand though. :thumbup: lol buy that "new car smell" spray, and tell your friends it just rolled out da factory and the model is "hoopty" :thumbup:

·
Vanilla Ice all the way baby!
1,198 Posts
LMAO NICE TRUE JUGGALO STYLE!!!!! juggalo scrubs we dont play lol, wow i can picture that thing packed with juggalos screaming shit out the windows at people :thumbup: :thumbup:

also FYI krylon makes a paint (they have it at auto zone) that "converts" rust to primer so it dosent spread anymore
wat is this stuff called? i need some cuz i have a new rust spot in the back of z under all the padding and carpet

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
That's the bomb. Now if it was Auto I'd say POS but this is far from it... Rip out everything but the 2 front seats and call her good.

·
even better the 2nd time
2,719 Posts
thats one of my dream cars (beleive it or not)

B12s have a special place in my heart, as ghey as that sounds

i dream of a DET swapped B12

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i was thinking my uncle owns a shop he has a plasma cutter and im in welding 2. im thinking of cutting all the nasty rust spots off and tig welding on new shit. then ordering a kit for it. or jsut bondoing the fuck outa it.

·
Have I Hit 12's Yet?
5,325 Posts
Jagerbombs said:
then ordering a kit for it.it.
ide keep it stock on the outside...just me though

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
Radioaktiv said:
no kit
please
do they even make kits for that car? you know my opinion on kits..............i wont say any more ;)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
they sell a body kit for the 88 - 91 sentras. i think what it needs is a few inch drop and some nice rims. but this summer im gonna bondo uo all the holes in it then im gonna take it to mineke for a 250$ paintjob. either black or red.

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
i would say steer clear of a kit for a car this old, its just a bad investment, what you could do is buy wheels and a suspension lowering. stick with none flashy wheels like a rotas or anything not extremly "race inspired" a 15in. rota slipstream would look good, stick with about 5 wide spokes (not those tiny spoked 17in. wheels it would look very out of place) the color is up to you. stock sentra se-r wheels would look great! then powder coat them in any color, if you like shiny get them polished. when ever you buy stuff for it just remember how old the car is and what shape it is in.........wheels and suspension you can sell back to someone, but painted body kits are alittle harder.

·
Registered
851 Posts
1.6pete said:
if you like shiny get them polished.
b14+ SER wheels can be polished?????? :thumbup:

that...is...fucking...awesome...

·
Registered
851 Posts
Jagerbombs said:
its a burnout machine :p
4" wide tires tend to spin easy ;)

but seriously.....that thing makes what....75 horse stock?? and it does a burnout no problem? guess ya cant complain.....i rmemeber my b13s first burnout, i think i redlined it and dropped the clutch. that was a "two axle fix" (replaced the same one twice :mad: )

best of luck to ya

1 - 20 of 32 Posts