Nissan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i checked available forums and saw several devoted to specific models. micra ;) was not in any of them, so i would like to know which would be the best place to post my question (about finding out the exact model of the car and also a couple of questions about spare parts)

·
The Right One Baby!
2,506 Posts
Welcome to NF! What kind of motor does your car have, and what is the exact problem that you are experiencing?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bumpin said:
Welcome to NF! What kind of motor does your car have, and what is the exact problem that you are experiencing?
introductory message said that this section is not for technical problems, but since you asked ;)

i have been unable to determine exact model for nissan micra '92. it would be nice if in nissans offical page would be a complete model list with detection help, but i could not find any reference to any model list.

it's "old" micra, the one that was made up to 1992. 1.2 with catalyzer.
the problem i have is determining the right spark plugs - in lists available to me i have two matches :

name/volume/engine code/production/spacing
Micra 1,2 MA12S 07.1986 - 07.1992 1,1
Micra 1,2 MA12S 11.1988 - 07.1992 0,9

both have identical engine codes, but production start date and spark plug spacing differs.
so, i would like to find out which one i have and finaly get the right spark plugs :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts