Nissan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. Guess theres a first for everything so here goes it. First id like to thank all the peeps that have taken time to post messages. In my search for a new car i have found that getting an owners point of view is the only way to get an idea of what i was getting into. This site has made my chioce easy. I orderd my New SER Spec V 4 weeks ago and it finaly came in today!! Ive taken note of most of the problems and also the positives, i hope everything works out ok.. With the car anyways. I do however get to test the dealership that i bought the car from, heres the details. In between the phone call i got from the dealer, (yesterday) and the pick up date, (tomorrow morning) I somehow managed to get rear ended on my way home from work. I called the dealership and they said bring it in anyways. It will be interesting to see what they say, and do. Ill post a new thread in a couple of days to let anyone who cares knowwhat happened. Thanks all.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Good luck with the Spec.

It SEEMS that most of the kinks have been ironed out in the 2003 model. You're already educated on the problems, so you know you NEED to take it extremely easy on the car while it is in the break in stage.

If you haven't already done so check out B15 Sentra. There are many members there that have SE-R's, plus the whole site is greared toward the B15 model Sentras.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts