Nissan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· FIVE SPEED&FOAM INJECTION
1,600 Posts
Dont listen to James man, turbo automatics are sweet! Youre always into boost and youll never smoke your tires when you launch! Before you do a boost controller though- make sure you get a new modulator for the tranny and do a filter and fluid change.......how many miles are on your car?

1,600 Posts
shit pretty bad.........Im going to buy a level 10 tranny...5 speeds are for people who dont want to drink pepsi and talk on the phone at the same time while steering and changing the radio station while smoking Camaros:)

How does the tranny go boom?
Mine has like 170,00 miles on it and its fine----- I figure its maxed out though..Hence the rebuild or sucking it up and finding a 5 speed.......I wonder if a t-56 would work....Im going to research that one...I have to drive the nx for awhile so I am going to put the Z in the garage and fix some stuff.............Maybe it might show up with a 6 speed in a couple months?:)

1,600 Posts
Yeah, I cant ever see myself autocrossing the Z.......I am building it as if I were going to , but I dont know that I ever would......I will leave those duties to my NX. When I rebuild the motor I would hope to have it over 350 Hp, That be pretty weak if I bought all those forged parts for nothing.......

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.