Nissan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
Is that an OEM clutch? If it is, you should've went aftermarket so you can hold more later.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
♣AsleepZ♣ said:
Is that an OEM clutch? If it is, you should've went aftermarket so you can hold more later.
um..yes it is OEM. The reason I got it, is becuase i need it and it was very cheap. I'm not planning on pushing more than like 8-10psi for a while (still stock now) so when that time comes when this clutch slips, I'll just get a new one. BTW it was $100 shipped for the pressure plate, the disc, and the TO bearing. :)
Oh, and the reason it was slipping wasn't that I was pushing Huge HP, it's just the stock clutch on a 90,000 mi car.

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
Domdogg123 said:
um..yes it is OEM. The reason I got it, is becuase i need it and it was very cheap. I'm not planning on pushing more than like 8-10psi for a while (still stock now) so when that time comes when this clutch slips, I'll just get a new one. BTW it was $100 shipped for the pressure plate, the disc, and the TO bearing. :)
Oh, and the reason it was slipping wasn't that I was pushing Huge HP, it's just the stock clutch on a 90,000 mi car.

Dang that's cheap

·
Banned
3,785 Posts
Not bad, but I got my Exedy setup for $150 shipped... ;) Supposedly holds 60% more torque, etc. Then again, I run 15 psi. Will run, when I get the intake mani back on...... :rolleyes:

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
guess not....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts