Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Work With What You Got
845 Posts
Finally! I was waiting for these for so long. I hope they are the real deal.

·
Work With What You Got
845 Posts
do you have any pics of them installed in your car? and do they also look good in the day?

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
nite pix

·
I command you to SEARCH
2,748 Posts
Those will be in my car (along with the intelliglow needles) very soon. :D

·
Oh, Herro!
2,337 Posts
No they won't - I lost the auciton :( ... I'll keep looking though.

·
I command you to SEARCH
2,748 Posts
samo said:
No they won't - I lost the auciton :( ... I'll keep looking though.
Oh, they WILL be on my car...one day :D

So, they went for more than the Buy Now price?

·
Registered
373 Posts
hey, whats the difference, between regular indiglo and reverse indiglo color/gauges?

hey honda hater. did u have to take off your needles to pu tthem on, or are they the ones that slip over them? or whatever they have

·
PB JELLY TIME!
1,484 Posts
Very pimp.

·
Banned
809 Posts
Reverse are better than regular indiglows.. indiglows are WAY to bright at night.. and like blind you if your on a dark road.. if you have revers's. at least you can still focuz.

·
Registered
35 Posts
i got those reverse gauges too, i just havent had the time to put em in yet, but when i got them, i kinda expected the face to be white, but they are a light blue color.... To those of you who have actually installed them, does that light blue color look funky during the day or are they alright? hee hee jus' wonderin cuz ive never seen that light blue color for gauges B4!

·
what?
2,704 Posts
Hey,
Mine are white white . (As opposed to eggshell which is typical of oem white guages). There is no tinge to the color, however when you are looking at the guages from an angle you can see th delineation from the opaque plastic to the part with the EL material inside. Still thats a negligible factor.

Seth

·
Registered
35 Posts
oh...hmmm...didja get yours offa ebay? You're probably right. Maybe they are a "white white," but i guess just compared to what's on there right now, it looks a lil blueish. i dunno....im trippin! anyway, as long as it works right and looks good, thats all that matters, right?!?!? :D

1 - 20 of 31 Posts