Nissan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys!

You may remember me or not but i was looking for a 300 and i found one with 200,000KM on it and it was 13 grand (N/A engine)....and decided not to buy it and now after i looked around at many other cars RX-7 Turbo 1989 and a 91 Supra Turbo i found the car of my dreams! it's a 1990 300ZX TT for only $10500 CDN and one owner (girl) with 95000KM on it the car is immaculate inside and out...so my question is...should I go for it? and what should i be aware of in future and what should i do to keep the car in tip-top condition?...i looked around on here but couldn't find a FAQ thread and thread that helped me out exactly...maybe I'am just dumb lol but if you guys could help me out that would be great! sorry for being such a NOOB :loser:

also if one was going to mod this car whats the first mod for this car that should be done and if someone could come up with a list of how to maintain this car keep it in great condition that would be great!...My first car so i wanted it to be perfect hopefully i made a good choice. :)

·
ZPOOLNZ
1,609 Posts
With 95,000km you shouldn't have to worry about to much. Make sure the timing belt was changed and that all the maintanence was kept up.

First mods intake and exhaust followed by an ECU. Unless you want to do suspension and brakes first (which I would recommend).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts