Nissan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah my parents got it for me and I gotta pay for it and all......so is there any mods or any potential I can do to this car at all? Its an automatic as well. And its an 05. I'll take some pics of it later

·
Powered By hopes & dreams
8,328 Posts
congrats on teh car :)

take a look at the tuning guide sticky in this forum

·
8,328 Posts
you have an automatic?
Overdrive is essentially a 5th gear. Saves gas. driving with it off won't make you any more powerful, as any time you floor it, the tranny kicks into a lower gear anyways.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah the car is pretty slow......doesnt have a real good kick but I do say that when I start off it sounds loud from the inside of the car....im not sure if its loud on the outside like that since it has that small stock muffler on it.

Would it be worth it to switch out the transmission?

·
8,328 Posts
on a brand new car?

somethin tells me your parents will give a big HELL NO to that one.......

·
Registered
43 Posts
Pharrari said:
yeah the car is pretty slow......doesnt have a real good kick but I do say that when I start off it sounds loud from the inside of the car....im not sure if its loud on the outside like that since it has that small stock muffler on it.

Would it be worth it to switch out the transmission?
no it would make far more sense to just sell your one and buy a manual. It should be cheaper but you really should have made your mind up about this kinda stuff before you got the car, i know that sounds harsh but thats the way it is.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Gregor said:
no it would make far more sense to just sell your one and buy a manual. It should be cheaper but you really should have made your mind up about this kinda stuff before you got the car, i know that sounds harsh but thats the way it is.
parents wouldnt get me a stick because they said since I've never driven one that they wouldnt give me one so then i just shut up cuz they could have been like most parents and give their kids a POS junky or nothin at all......

1 - 10 of 10 Posts