Nissan Forum banner

Finally found alteeza tail lights, Sentra/200SX

5K views 22 replies 13 participants last post by  Seva 
#1 ·
X3Racing.com has come out with new tail lights. I just recieved that tail lights. The tail lights are for the sentra, but the only difference between the sentra and 200sx is the sentra being a 4 door. And i have the 200sx, but it appears that the tail lights are not going to fit. So does that mean the sentra and 200sx tail light assembly different?? visit the site, www.x3racing.com also, when they sent me the tail lights, they forgot to send the lights for the trunk, so be aware if you order some.

#2 ·
Ok,

the tails of both cars 200sx/sentra are allot diffrent...
you should try and get a refund fo the tails if you can..
also they do not come with a center pc I wish they did...lol

I bought the same tails for my sentra and want to get rid of them now they are a big POS. But I see that you are new so welcome to the BB.... have fun and be sure to use the search button whenever you are looking for something....

Rob V.

#4 ·
yeah those Accords would be cool on our Sentra...Maybe soon we'll get some more taillight options...

I was online here at work witht afriend of mine whos hooking up his Corolla...and I was amazed at howe much more stuff they had than us....They have black projectors and corners-carbon fiber Alteezas....It kinda made me MAD!!!

#7 ·
sethwas said:
Hey,
Personally I like these the best:

but they are for an accord. Still, if you wanted to do bodywork...

Seth

I've actually seen these on a sentra in Manhattan a few months ago. I was shocked...they had to modify the trunk and everything. It wasn't done yet though, cuz the car wasn't painted and the rear was primered....but it did look good from half a block away. :)

#8 ·
themudboy said:
X3Racing.com has come out with new tail lights. I just recieved that tail lights. The tail lights are for the sentra, but the only difference between the sentra and 200sx is the sentra being a 4 door. And i have the 200sx, but it appears that the tail lights are not going to fit. So does that mean the sentra and 200sx tail light assembly different?? visit the site, www.x3racing.com also, when they sent me the tail lights, they forgot to send the lights for the trunk, so be aware if you order some.
Send those lights back immediately, they wouldn't fit if you had McGuyver helping you, Sentra tails are way different. 200sx altezza's will never come out, there are not enough on the market to return a profit, Plus we all think altezza's are gay:D

#9 ·
send the altezza back unless ur gonna seal them up really really good.

they leak and get water in them ( most of them ).

i had soem and it is all messed up so now it is a project peice.

#14 ·
if anyone does get these alteeza's they mine as well get some nozzle lights(windshield wiper lights) and a black light in the car. come on this "rice" trend is really getting on my nerves. rice does nothing to your car performance wise. i wish that the rice would disapear and everyone would go JDM.

#20 ·
SentraStyleEMW said:
If you really want to get down and dirty...none of the mods you put on your car come from the factory. If you don't like altezza lights, fine, but leave those that do alone. We are all entitled to our own opinion aren't we? I mean at least we don't have civics...right?:p
amen to that !

#21 ·
but stock is boring. expecially on a boring looking car like the sentra. I have 2 way right now in mind to make the altezzas look different since i do admit they are a little too popular. get some of that faux carbon fiber film. and put them on the altezzas to make your own carbon fiber ones. or paint your trunk panel body color (but bondo up the gaps so it doesn't look like there is a center piece and paint the housing body color so it look kind of like corvette ish lights with a clear plastic color on it.

#22 ·
superfro86 said:
but stock is boring. expecially on a boring looking car like the sentra. .
the sentra boring?!? man i love they way my 200sx looks. the stock look makes the car a sleeper. i love it when a modified civic or stang pulls up next to me at a red light, then they tickle me when the sound of their exaughst. then when the light turns green, they're left in the dust!

#23 ·
whoa- sentra boring? not one bit, dood!

and if people want to build show cars let them, you know?

at one point 99% of us liked altezzas-(even for a second hehe) until we realized that everyone has them...so my guess is the guys that want them will change their mind sooner or later.

so just have a nice cold glass of kool-aid and put those tail lights up for sale on ebay if u can't return them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.