Nissan Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
but stock is boring. expecially on a boring looking car like the sentra. I have 2 way right now in mind to make the altezzas look different since i do admit they are a little too popular. get some of that faux carbon fiber film. and put them on the altezzas to make your own carbon fiber ones. or paint your trunk panel body color (but bondo up the gaps so it doesn't look like there is a center piece and paint the housing body color so it look kind of like corvette ish lights with a clear plastic color on it.

·
Registered
138 Posts
superfro86 said:
but stock is boring. expecially on a boring looking car like the sentra. .
the sentra boring?!? man i love they way my 200sx looks. the stock look makes the car a sleeper. i love it when a modified civic or stang pulls up next to me at a red light, then they tickle me when the sound of their exaughst. then when the light turns green, they're left in the dust!

·
Registered
249 Posts
whoa- sentra boring? not one bit, dood!

and if people want to build show cars let them, you know?

at one point 99% of us liked altezzas-(even for a second hehe) until we realized that everyone has them...so my guess is the guys that want them will change their mind sooner or later.

so just have a nice cold glass of kool-aid and put those tail lights up for sale on ebay if u can't return them.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts