1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
PB JELLY TIME!
1,484 Posts
Not only are they really blurry, theyre not even viewable, lol

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
I dont know what you are trying to show us, but I saved that pic of your car....hope you dont mind me using it for the calendar. :)

·
Former SuperMod
745 Posts
Hey! What do you know.... the link works. ;) Car looks good bro. I agree with Katana --- the GTR badge wouldn't be my first choice, BUT... I'm not one to hate (besides, I can't. I moderate this forum :D ). I like the wheels a lot. Keep it up!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
there's a story behind the badge. My g/f who knows nothing at all about cars heard me talking to a friend about this skyline gtr, she saw it and thought she would but it for me. She was so happy about buying it I had to put it on. Iv'e taken it off since then

·
Former SuperMod
745 Posts
clayk16 said:
there's a story behind the badge. My g/f who knows nothing at all about cars heard me talking to a friend about this skyline gtr, she saw it and thought she would but it for me. She was so happy about buying it I had to put it on. Iv'e taken it off since then

What a guy! Doin' things like that for the lady... I commend you for it. :) I'm sure you are glad it's off the car though, huh? LOL

·
Registered
314 Posts
looks good. i particularly like the painted center piece in the back. did you get a pro to do it? what kind of paint did you use if not?

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
I took it to the bodyshop to get the center piece painted. I am ordering new rims this week. First I have to decide what I want. As far as the badge I told her it fell off. :D oops!:D

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Looks good. dont lie to your girl. :D

·
Registered
118 Posts
actually, i cant really find all too much to hate about your car. im not too fond of the grill, but hey, its not disgusting. a little advice though, next time you post pics of your car, photoshop out the license plate number.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
NICE......

That BOX in the trunk must be hitting hard huh???

the trunk panel looks good painted but since u got the ALteezas the SE panel might look better--Likke addictednissan has...

I like the grill it came out cleaner than mine--and I like your fogs they look stock--not the little ones--those can go with the GTR emblem :p

·
Registered
672 Posts
thats a nicely done car dude. wondering though: did you mesh the grill youreslef or was it bought like that?

·
Registered
249 Posts
yeah, I was gonna bitch about the GT-R badge, but I commend your motives;-)
i'd just put it on the steering wheel or something- but still- that's one hell of a girl you got!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Nice car! I've got the same M3 style side mirrors. How's the fitment on your car? I mounted the passenger side mirror and it doesn't flush with the car very well. The base is way off. I'm thinking about selling them and sticking with the stock mirrors because the M3 style ones are just to small for me.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts