Nissan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a 1993 4cy 2wd 5 speed and been having a few problems. One is that when i push on the brake the parking lights come on in the front and the lights in the dash do too. Also when it is pretty cold like below 25 there is a winding type noise in the drivers side dash somewhere when running at a low to mid rpm. And im just wondering if everyone elses trucks around this year are geared very low..i can take off in second with no problem and it tops out at 22...is that odd or normal? Any suggestions on these problems?

·
Registered
153 Posts
Check to see that you have all the right bulbs,in the brake lights. The tail lights are probably coming on in the rear too,but you can't see them,with the brighter brake lights on.
Good Luck

·
Registered
20 Posts
Go to auto store..get the correct stock bulbs for your rears..this happened to my Wrangler as well...wrong bulb will do funky stuff to rest of lights in truck.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks replacing the bulbs did the trick. Then little dots on them that make a connection had melted together. Any suggestions on the other problems?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts