Nissan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Nis-ho
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1. can you just get the erebuni gtr (?) front bumper by itself, or must it be the complete bodykit?

2. how do you get the civic lip on a 95-97 b14? i've heard meantioned many times, but how, which lip, etc...

3. dont they make universal front lips made of c/f and such

mucho gracias :thumbup:

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
1. yes

2. no idea

3. no

hope that helps :thumbup:

·
Nis-ho
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1) where???

2) nevermind

3) sorry i meant splitters, not lips. they do, the reason i ask is b/c it would look wicked on the new syndicate kustomz lip kit it would connect the two pieces

as always, YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbup: thank you for always kicking ass liu :)

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
a c/f splitter on a road car would take more beatings than a prison inmate. it just wouldnt last. now if you made it removable for track use, than thats something to think about.

·
Nis-ho
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i wonder if anyone can photoshop my little idea just to see what it would look like... anyone???

i dunno, i think this setup would be the sex!!!:fluffpol:

·
Banned
4,308 Posts

·
Nis-ho
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
maybe its b/c i havent seen it in person, but i'm not a huge fan of the valley, i was really hoping for a lip that sorta resembles a greddy gracer lip on say... an rsx, really clean, yet visually stunning, but, i dunno, we'll see

btw, that funny little kid is happy b/c he's in a nissan :thumbup:

·
Registered
143 Posts
himbo said:
1) where???

2) nevermind

3) sorry i meant splitters, not lips. they do, the reason i ask is b/c it would look wicked on the new syndicate kustomz lip kit it would connect the two pieces

as always, YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbup: thank you for always kicking ass liu :)
You can buy the GTR front bumper direct from Erebuni in NYC. They'll sell ya what ever parts you'll want.

·
Nis-ho
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yo man, sorry to hear about your little ice-capade, atleast they closed school for you, rutgers newark wouldn't close school down for the apocalypse :mad: . anyway, do you have any ideas on the price of the front bumper?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts