Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Dallas Nissan Mod
24 Posts
DNE Meet.

Here is the info:

Have fun with fellow Nissan Enthusiast. Catch up with some old friends or make new ones. Your car does not needed to be modded. We have cars from bone stock to fully modded and everything in between. Tell your friends and other Nissan/Infinti owners to come.

When: Sat. 2-21-09 (only because the 2nd Sat is Valentines Day)
Time: 5:00 PM (1 hour earlier, since it is getting darker earlier)-until ???
Place: Bone Daddy’s 8856 Spring Valley, TX 75243 SouthWest corner of 75 & Spring Valley

We will have a small gift for everyone that comes to the meet!

MAP

HYBRID MAP

NOTE: It is that time of year again. We need some help with the server & web hosting. So if you like our community and want to keep it alive please help by making a Donation. You can do it thru PayPal click on the donation button in the middle of the page of our website.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
oooh gifts

·
Back in a Nissan....
105 Posts
Ahhhh yes.... The gift of togetherness. This may belong in the thread with the "dancin like a fork in a garbage disposal"

·
All Show...trust me!
164 Posts
dude im TOTALLY in!!!!!! not just the tip either.... hahahhaa
That is what she said.. is that just the tip, nick. No, baby I am TOTALLY all the way in.

·
Registered
0 Posts
I will try my best to show up. I've seen several nice nissans around dallas and would be nice to actually meet some of the people that own them.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I wish I could go, but will be at work until 9pm. That and the nissan I own isnt even running yet.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts