Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
In Ur Threadz - Deleting!
1,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Texas Motorplex, Ennis TX.

I am elated to finally announce we finally have a race day listed on the Texasmotorplex website.

Feb 25th from 6pm-11:45pm...

I'll be there...regardless if it's busy. :cheers:
Anyone else wanna go?

·
1,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Joffe you suck. :D

·
Registered
51 Posts
Better show up early- last year it was nearly 2 hours between runs. I should have at least one of the cars I own track ready. Then it will be time to own some V8's (on the track of course). And the track was sooo cold; very little traction.

·
1,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
^^ I remember...around 400 cars there. We'll see how it is this time.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hell, if my cars up by then, count me in. If not, I`ll still go and boo the domestic V8 prom queens! :loser: Oh, and I`ll mention it to kamikazee ( red 91 300zx twin turbo, jwt ecu, custom exhaust )- I know he would go, his car needs to go fast, it`s what it`s made for ! :thumbup:

·
Registered
0 Posts
I do believe I'd like to bring my Z32TT. I've been itching to get it on the track since I bought it. How much is it to race?

·
Registered
319 Posts
KaMiKaZeE said:
I do believe I'd like to bring my Z32TT. I've been itching to get it on the track since I bought it. How much is it to race?

15 bucks is for as many runs as you can get in

·
Registered
1 Posts
Im down ;) look for the blackout spec V never been to ennis b4 but I ran at kennedale with my Spec 9.5 (with CAI and ES MM) now I have more lets see what i run!

·
Registered
60 Posts
SpecVguy said:
Im down ;) look for the blackout spec V never been to ennis b4 but I ran at kennedale with my Spec 9.5 (with CAI and ES MM) now I have more lets see what i run!
watch out for the real blackout SpecV,what new mods you got

1 - 20 of 91 Posts