Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Still moderating..sorta
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You can only choose one alcoholic drink for the rest of your life. What is it?? Mine, double vodka and lime. 3 of those and I'm good for a night of clubbing. 5 and I'm done for the night ;)

·
Aaaayh!
439 Posts
LIUSPEED said:
SCHMIRINOFF ICE .... only thing that taste decently good.
I think you mean "Smirnoff Ice" and those things taste good but are too weak and expensive. I need to get drunk for a little less money. 7 Year Beam Black Label. A bit more expensive than the regular, but damn its got some kick. HELL YEAH!!!

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
well i dont intend to get drunk .... sorry for the typo of the name.

·
Registered
95 Posts
dude you guys are all wrong double chocolate nesquick is where its at, trying to chug 7 of those under 15 minutes now thats a challenge

J

·
0 Posts
Rugby24 said:
gin tonic for me

I'll second that!

Smirnoff Ice is expensive, FULL of sugar and leaves a nasty aftertaste. That crap is gross!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Smirnoff is good. I can always do with a couple 22's and be straight. Mike's Hard lemonade is pretty dope too. Anyone try the Iced tea? Its pretty damn good too, and really tastes like tea. Mike's made a cranberry too, haven't had the pleasure yet.
Bicardi is the choice when Im trying to get [email protected]*#ed up. Superior or Limon, damn those Puerto Ricans can make some good ass Rum. :D

·
Former SuperMod
745 Posts
Long Islands for me.... becoming an original drink now, but still a fav of mine. Gotta love the 4 whites AND $2 U-call-it nites at the bars.

But I don't condone drinkin' for the lil' kiddies... :D

·
Registered
249 Posts
hm
i am under 21 so my favourite drink is ssips lemonade iced tea(yup non-alchy)
but when i visit more human-being-friendly bars in Montreal, any Russian vodka or molson dry.
when i visit my homeland it's vodka and whatever beer the store keeper thought appropriate to put in the freezer.
mixed drinks are kinda too fancy for my likings.

·
Registered
672 Posts
my favourite alcholic drinks are canadina club whiskey and ammaretto sour

my favourite non alcholoic drinks are SoBes and Hansens energy drink

·
Hates everyone.
1,921 Posts
I'm big on Hoegaarden right now, a nice summer beer in a big ass glass. Long Island Iced Tea is my favorite mixed drink. Non alcoholic is a Virgin Caesar. I know you aren't supposed to taste the Vodka but the alcohol ruins Caesars for me.

Edit - Hey, that's 100 posts for me! Time to find an avatar.

Edit again - Woohoo! There it is. I make no claim of owning that car (or having actually seen one in real life).

·
Aaaayh!
439 Posts
fcsmotorsports said:

Edit - Hey, that's 100 posts for me! Time to find an avatar.

Edit again - Woohoo! There it is. I make no claim of owning that car (or having actually seen one in real life).
I think that is the Sunny GTI-R rally car. I think. The pictures are too small. Im pretty sure thats what it is. But now that I read your post agian, you dont ask what it is. You just say you have never seen one.

·
Banned
809 Posts
hmm a tough decision.. maybe Coors, cause its so water'd down.. just as good as water.!.. i think there is this stuff called perl blue.. or... blue sky!.. thats it, i'd drink that! haha, who cares if its like .0004 proof, its drinkable.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts