Nissan Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
TwiztidKidd
Joined
·
807 Posts
These grounded spark plug wires will find a way to fire a spark thru the silicone shell at the ground that surrounds them. They'll just dissipate the spark cause you have a ground very close to them. It is recommended you keep your spark plug wires away from any grounding point or metal. All routing clips that hold the wires in place should be made out of plastic, rubber... Try to run your new wires without connecting the ground lead to anything or just strip the ground shell off of them.

Also you'll notice the valve cover on the engine is not grounded for that same reason. I don't see why you would ground it anyways.
 
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top