Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i bought some spark plug wires that have a grounding cable that comes attached to them. I install the wires then my car started to hesitate , stall , misfire, backfire and sometimes cut off. The are 9.5mm wires and I currently have 2 months old NGK V-plugs. i grounded the spark plug wires to the battery but after the engine is running( getting up to temp) for about 10-15 min the misfires starts all over again. the hotter the car gets the more it acts up. But when I install the normal plug wires they run smooth. I have ran numerous test as the wires are good( i think)

I'm running a 14" timing on this motor,. Should I get NGK irrriduiom plugs , what should I do?

·
Powered By hopes & dreams
8,328 Posts
go back to stock spark plug wires.

·