Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i went to an open casting call this weekend, and they picked my nissan hardbody to be in the movie. i am still trippin, and its tuesday. if you wanna take a look at my truck, heres the link:
http://home.attbi.com/~doug123/index.html
BTW - please sign my guestbook while you're there
L8R

E

·
0 Posts
In my own personal opinion, I don't like that wing on the truck, it's not fitting on a truck, but whatever you like. The rest of the truck looks pretty sick though

·
PB JELLY TIME!
1,484 Posts
LoL, thats pretty funny. Its kinda sweet looking though. I like that type of wing( I mean the style, not aluminum 'type' ). You are the first truck that I have seen with Altezzas and an alum wing, Congratulations!!:D

·
Still moderating..sorta
1,324 Posts
I think the concensus is that the truck is very cool but we all hope that the wing gets ripped off in a gust of wind. Congrats on the movie.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
wow congratulations ! can u sign my DVD for the F and F 2 .. hehe:D

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the chances of the wing blowing off are pretty low unless i drive into a hurricane. the first day i had it on i road tested it to 110mph. i get alot of negative response on it, but i was going for a different look than anyone elses truck, and like frank sinatra said,"i did it my way" and i like it. just remember that when you see it in the movie, you can tell your friend that you saw it here first.LOL
:p
L8R

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
you'll have to catch me on my whirlwind tour next year. i'll be appearing at auto parts stores nationwide. watch your local paper for details.
:p LOL :p

·
Registered
323 Posts
well overall I really like the truck, and the wing well, your right it doesn't fit my taste but I think it's original thats probally one of two trucks I've ever seen with a wing on it so kudos on that, how much did lowering that sucker run ya?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thats the best part about a nissan truck. 30 bucks for lowering block in the rear and turn the torsion bars down on the front. less than 2 hours and you're done. oh, and pull the bumpstops out so it rides good. thats it !

·
Registered
323 Posts
lownissan dj said:
thats the best part about a nissan truck. 30 bucks for lowering block in the rear and turn the torsion bars down on the front. less than 2 hours and you're done. oh, and pull the bumpstops out so it rides good. thats it !
i think i'll go buy a hardbody

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i got the lowering blocks from pep boys but any major auto parts store should carry them. if you cant find them locally, check out minitrckin magazine. theres a few places in there that sell them.
good luck !

·
Registered
139 Posts
i like the wing hah. looks like the truck could do weelies at high speeds hahahaahhaah:D but na for real i like it .

M

·
0 Posts
Nice turck but lose the wing. you dont see many nissan turkcs fixed up. definetly here its all lowered and lifted Chevies.
Peace

1 - 20 of 20 Posts