Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haha, i was watchign F&tf just now, and i was noticing what that little queer jessy was saying when he looked at Bryans eclipse

"hes got a cool air intake, a nos bogger system and a T-4 turbo, dominique..." as you can see.. he says a turbo, and cold air? thats not possible is it?

S

·
0 Posts
I'm not sure if it's not possible. But I'm pretty sure that with a turbo, it wouldn't make much of a difference if you used a warm air or cool air intake.

E

·
0 Posts
Brian shifts 6 times in the beginning of the movie when he's testing to see how fast he can go and then he spins out cuz he doesn't know how to slow the car down...

·
NOt only a customer...
176 Posts
its a stock turbo...

and the 10k that was spent on that car was all on rice making it look fast to nowhere..

but the skyline.. and the maxima...... and the 240sx... growl baby growl..oh.. and the lightning.. zoooooom

·
Oh, Herro!
2,337 Posts
Actually (not to start this crap again), it's not a stock turbo, the DSM is a SOHC N/A Eclipse. Take a close look when Jesse opens the hood - see the letters SOHC and the rounded valve-cover? Also, take a look at that turbo manifold. Looks an awful lot like a standard exhaust header to me, especially considering there's no turbo mounted on it and the angle of the curve is far too steep to fit a T4 turbo. Don't get me started on this movie...

·
Banned
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
haha, that movie has screwed over soooooooo many people... because of the fact that everyone is inspired to race, and build up cars. and the cops hate us all!.. i say they lay off all the cops.. and make some new law enforcement.. or make the cops do more usefull stuff for sociaty.. like go have 14 cops live in each ghetto, or have them bust people for drugs, not for seatbelts, and tags, and turn signals.. and BS

·
Registered
138 Posts
did anyone else notice that in the beginning that brian's eclipse's reverse lights were on at the end of his 360 doughnuts?!? also that after his passenger floorboard flew out that Dom jumped in the car and didn't fall through?

·
I think I lost my mod-nes
313 Posts
Nissans are a true car

Don't ya'll hate me for this, but I would have bought the Supra off of that movie in a heartbeat if I could have afforded it. I'd have taken it over any of the Nissans in the movie, and I really don't even like most Toyotas. I just really like Supras, though. I'd have had to have taken those "crap-ass vinyl decals" off first thing, though, and repainted it to more of a "I'm secure with my manhood, so I don't need 16 year old chicks checking me out in my neon orange car" shade of silver or something. That is all.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts