• Absolutely Sucks

Votes: 4 40.0%

fantasy photoshoped se-r

2K views 8 replies 9 participants last post by  SentraXERacer 
#1 ·
what do you guys think

See less See more
#2 ·
Not bad. Just gotta chop the wing and the snow plow bumper and replace the sideskirts with M3s. And are those tails trying to be altezzas? If so gotta get rid of that. And that rear diffuser not workin for me.

I do like the Z3 fenders. And the GTR badge is a nice touch, I am sure that the R34 wouldnt stand a chance against your creation.

#5 ·
Ummmm.... I know I am a newbie on this forum but I must say that looks like rice to me. Kinda resembles a grocerie cart w/ that wing dude. Plus all that extra weight of the body kit is gonna slow you down, and attract cops. Our cars are sleepers and that is the beauty of them, I would keep it stock outside and go wild under the hood. But its your car man do as you please, it doesnt matter what we have to say.

#6 ·
yeah it does look alot like the 2.5rs. I dont like the m3 fenders honda made them look gay. They only belong on a bmw m3. The hood is a nice touch. the body kit is alright but its way to low for my taste. (have fun going any where.) Also the wing is a little to tall and those si type tail likes arnt working eaither. But the whells are though any way good luck.

CORY

#7 ·
I like the fenders. I love the shaved door handles. The wheels are perfect. But that kit just seems a little too riced out for me. I'd be afraid to go over a speed bump with that. I agree with cupdapimp all the way. I love my sentra because its a sleeper. I love my CRX because it attracts attention. Keep them seperate.

#9 ·
Is there any sort of Lug pattern converter avaliable on the market?That would be good so rims of different lug patterns could be installed on any car. What is the purpose of different lug patterns? That car would be perfect if the tail light didnt stick out further than the trunk, and the body was not as dropped!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.