Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so i bought an aftermarket stereo and hard wired it into my 84 nissan 300zx AE. The only problem is that i didnt know how to wire it to the factory amp (under the passenger seat). I called abc warehouse and they said it would cost $45 to hook it up. I was just wondering if i could do it myself and save me a little bit of money. I also have bodysonic seats and i want to know if those will work with my aftermarket stereo. thanks for the help

·
Z31 know-it-all
1,023 Posts
The factory amp is a piece of junk compared to the built in amp of any new stereo. Ignore the piece of shit.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the help. i took my car to a place that installs radios and they told me that there isnt a stck amp so they wired each speaker and it sounds great now.

·
Z31 know-it-all
1,023 Posts
thanks for the help. i took my car to a place that installs radios and they told me that there isnt a stck amp so they wired each speaker and it sounds great now.
If you really have a 50th Anniversary Edition, you do have a stock factory amp. Two actually. One powers the rear speakers, the other powers the body sonic seats.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts