Nissan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man the first one sucked so bad it made me sick. Shitty cars,no real story,no plot, shitty actors, gives all street racing everywhere a bad name, added fuel to the ricers fire,made it look like nitrous is the answer to all questions. I mean really is this gonna be worse, yup! All of the cars are guarenteed to be the lamest lookin ricers out there. It just makes me sick. And yes i will prolly pay 6 bucks to go and watch it then i'll go to the local drags and watch as every kid out there tries to prove that his focus, civic, maxima or whatever is the fastest car on the road.:rolleyes:

·
Former SuperMod
745 Posts
Just a thought...

This post might be more appropriate if it was in the "General" section of the "General" forum. Just for future notice. I can't move it since I don't moderate this section. :)

·
NOt only a customer...
176 Posts
hey RED... you make me sick!!! how dare you look down on the first batch of cars... the main actors drove nissans and a ford.. or did you forget..

Maxima 240 Skyline and a ford lighting ... those where the best cars.. then then the rice began

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sr20kidD said:
hey RED... you make me sick!!! how dare you look down on the first batch of cars... the main actors drove nissans and a ford.. or did you forget..

Maxima 240 Skyline and a ford lighting ... those where the best cars.. then then the rice began
ok ok i'll give ya that but the rest sucked except fo teh charger. any car that can lift the front wheels off the ground is kick ass in my book:)

·
NOt only a customer...
176 Posts
redoctober said:

ok ok i'll give ya that but the rest sucked except fo teh charger. any car that can lift the front wheels off the ground is kick ass in my book:)
ah yes how can i forget... i double this quote

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hmmm, I wonder what will be the muscle car of choice in this new one. Maybe a z28 camaro or a GT500.

·
Registered
5 Posts
F&F 2 should be shot in NYC and NWK. Everyone already got ot see LA and the West Cost...I think its the East Coast's turn. theres nothing better than seeing a beat up sleeper Toyota Carolla, SE-r , CRX all dented up w/ diferent color fenders looking like a typical rice boy w/ a three dollar noise maker whipping on a Vette or Viper or another imprt all dune up w/ pretty decals and some engine work.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Well Its going to be in MIAMI--which I think is the perfect location for F&F 2.... BUT I just hope theirs some sign of reality and real street in this one---I doubt it BUT one can alwayz hope

·
PB JELLY TIME!
1,484 Posts
It will be lame, no Vin Diesel.

Its gonna be cool if they do do it in Miami.

·
Registered
672 Posts
vin actually worked real well for the kind of character he portrayed. i hear tyrese is in this one. oh well. hopefuly we will see some nissan style in this one

·
bitter old man
1,456 Posts
Re: F&F 2 is gonna be so lame!

As if the first movie wasn't?

·
Registered
672 Posts
the first movie was cool in a lame sort of way. i hope that its not overly cheesy. the first one ws cool cause i didnt know anything back then, so we willl see how this one pans out. hopefully it wont be just fir the 'my 17 inch mags give me 10 horsepower' crowd:D :) ;) :p :eek:

·
Banned
162 Posts
I heard the new car is a Skyline. I dunno about you, but a Skyline on the big screen smoking Honda's sounds sweet to me! :D

Although, in the scene when the orange Toyota Supra is racing the Dodge Charger, They race a distance of a quarter mile, from the stop light to the railroad tracks. "Dominick" said that the Charger can complete a quarter mile in 9 seconds. The Toyota Supra was supposedly said to complete a quarter mile in 10 seconds. But it took them over 30 seconds to cross that quarter mile marker, not counting the slow-motion scenes. Whats up with that? Gotta love movie magic, they cant even make fast cars slow. ;)

This is the new star of the new F&F movie.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts