Nissan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering where I can find the "stealth" clear corners and projector headlights. I want the one's with the black background.
I would love someone to list a few sites that have them for a resonable price...
I wish they would hurry up and make some different tails for my damn car :(

·
Team Serious
2,132 Posts
john200sx said:
I was wondering where I can find the "stealth" clear corners and projector headlights. I want the one's with the black background.
I would love someone to list a few sites that have them for a resonable price...
I wish they would hurry up and make some different tails for my damn car :(

www.nis-knacks.com

I think they are about 55 dollars not really sure though
i hope this help

·
Registered
722 Posts
i think nis-knacks is going out of buisness soon. even though i'm supposed to be saving for my amp now i'm going to go and get the g20 style grill, and wood grain panels before they go. their projectors, crystal clears, clear corners, b and g lowering kt are discontinued. they shelved plans for their new tail lamp, and the head lamp and i bet the secret mod thats supposed to go with the hvac controls probally is going to get shelved to

·
Team Serious
2,132 Posts
superfro86 said:
i think nis-knacks is going out of buisness soon. even though i'm supposed to be saving for my amp now i'm going to go and get the g20 style grill, and wood grain panels before they go. their projectors, crystal clears, clear corners, b and g lowering kt are discontinued. they shelved plans for their new tail lamp, and the head lamp and i bet the secret mod thats supposed to go with the hvac controls probally is going to get shelved to

I have a chrome grill for sale in the classifed area,,,

If my sal doesn't go through with another member would you be interested for about $50.00.

let me know

·
Registered
722 Posts
nah unless you would hold it for me for about a month or so. i really want to go ahead and get my amps so i can find out do those new audiobahn alum 12x's i bought sound as good as they look

·
PB JELLY TIME!
1,484 Posts
Yeah, I think the same about Nis Knacks. Their g20 grill used to be 60 bucks like 2 weeks ago, and now its 85. I think since all their other stuff is going, they are raising the price on what they have, and that is what they did. Its a shame, I was going to get a grill too.

·
Registered
722 Posts
alright.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
:mad: DAMN I was so looking forward to that up and coming mod thay were gonna have for us--

I remember way back when== Nis-knacks was one of the first Nissan related sites I found.....Its a real shame:(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts