Nissan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased a 2005 Titan from Cars Direct.com and purchased an extended warranty from them. The warranty is issued by a company called CNA National.

When I picked up the truck from the Nissan dealer who Cars Direct.com used, the dealer advised me that it would be better to purchase the extended warranty from Nissan.

Has anybody had any experience with either Nissan extended warranties or an aftermarket extended warranry? I am a little concerned that I might have a problem when and if I ever need the extended warranty. The warranty I am purchasing is for 7 years, 100,000 miles.

·
I miss good ol' OT
1,716 Posts
Call AAA, especially if you already have a membership with them. They offered me a HUGE deal on a 5yr, 100k. Went back to the dealership and told them I was going through someone else, they asked how much it was, and they beat it by $200.

·
Whoa...
2,073 Posts
if you bought your truck used from a niussan dealer they should be able to "certify" if for 7 yrs 100K, it is "supposed" to be free to the customer, but when i worked at the dealership and got my truck for $0 profit, i certified it my self, cost 300 bucks... ask about this, it should be able to be done 30-60 days after the deal is finalized...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts