Nissan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If one of you could please help me I would really appreciate it! I just got Adobe Photoshop 6.0 from my Granddad the other day and I'm not good with it at all. If someone could photoshop something for me real fast, doesn't have to look great, I just need an idea. Here's my car (that's my car btw!):

If someone could please put some Motegi MR-7's or Tenzo AV-7's on there...gunmetal color...and maybe drop it a little bit? I'm being a little picky but I need to know if these are the wheels I really want! They should be at somewhat of the same angle as the car. Here are the links for the wheels:

Motegi MR-7 - http://www.motegiracing.com/bmp/wheels/MR7GunMetal.jpg

Tenzo AV-7 - http://www.precisioninstallations.com/images/rims/tenzo/tenzo_av7_400.jpg

I would REALLY appreciate if someone could do this for me pleeeeeease!

·
Oh, Herro!
2,337 Posts
Here ya go. I took the liberty of shaving the door handles, dropping it about 2.5" and putting on clear sidemarkers. Enjoy!

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I cannot thank you more! And you must have read my mind with the door handles, I was going to do that myself! BTW...I was checking out your photo collection, I am proud to be in your collection! Or, at least your photoshopped section lol!

It really does make a world of difference what wheels can do to a car.

·
Oh, Herro!
2,337 Posts
LOL, welcome to my image gallery. I just slowly amass pictures in there...

You're very welcome for the Photoshop. I'm glad to be of some help in choosing wheels. Your car looks much more agressive with gunmetal wheels. Personally, I would like to see it with a whole black/gunmetal theme going on. Perhaps a CF hood, darken up the tails a bit (Candy Apple red does a beautiful job), and some CF accents in the interior.

Good luck on your project and be sure to keep us updated as you go!

·
Registered
142 Posts
hmmmm i got those rims in my garage looks nice. Actually they need to be repowder coated before they go on. There 17x7 ill post pics when i put them on HOPEFULLY SOON :). NICE PHOTOSHOP.

PEACE
CORY

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
slvrsenta - please do post pics when you get the wheels on. give me an even better idea!

aaaaand do they make CF hoods for our cars? that'd be pretty cool, because I need a new hood anyways, paint is ALL jacked up and scratched etc. I think if I decide to do something to my car...heres' my list:

Motegi MR7 (Gunmetal) - 17x7

Ground Control coilovers w/ KYB AGX Adjustable gas shocks and struts

Bolt-onts...Greddy SP Exhaust, Hotshot header and CAI (May do an engine swap with a friend, not sure yet tho, prolly SR+Turbo)

Shave all handles, emblems, etc.

NX2000 brake upgrade with Power-Slot rotors (SS lines etc...which lines shuold I get to attach to the NX caliper from my feed? NX or Sentra lines?)

And all other minor things like tint, and other accessories.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
oh yeah, and what I planned to do with the tails...is go out and get some from a junkyard, throw them in the oven @ 200 degrees or so for about 5-10 minutes, loosen up the adhesive, and pull out the yellow turn signal piece, and walla!! clear turn signals. I've seen it done on other cars, so I want to give it a try.

·
Registered
142 Posts
You have some really good ideas that i would like to be seen done. Also yes they do make a cf hood for us. I think fiber images makes it not 100% sure though. But i have seen them around on these boards.

Heres the pic of the rims before and after. Hopfully theyll all be done this weekend but no promises.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks slvrsentra, I wouldn't mind seeing them come around either! Did you buy the MR7's chrome? They look pretty good powdercoated like that, where did you get it done and how much? What kind of tires are you putting on there? I think if I put them on my car, I'm going to throw on some Nitto 555's, 205/40-17, gotta have the low-pro's even though its' gonna be a rough ride, I'll live for the looks!

·
Former SuperMod
745 Posts
nice wheels! how much did it cost you to get them powder coated? or are you lucky enough to have your own oven? either way, looking good. :)

·
Registered
142 Posts
Well i work at discount tires so one of the guys i work with had bought these rims in silver, he no longer wanted them silver and started shaving the silver off and started polishing them. Eventually he gave up and sold them to me for 75$ for all 4. The tires i am going to put on are free from my work its a mix match 2 rage and i forgot the other 2 but they are 205/40/17. There just on there intell i order some kumho supra 712's 205/40/17. Any way i actually ended up trying that dupi-color wheel paint they have out. And thats what your looking at. I used 1 whole can on that wheel and set it in the sun that wheel shines and turned out way better that i expected. Ill keep you guys posted on the durability of the paint. Oh yeah and it was like 5 somthing for that one can.

CORY

·
Registered
142 Posts
Update TWINS :)

well heres the update i have the 2nd rim completly done :). I decided i will bust out the pressure washer blast it and coat it with another can of paint and heres the pic of the 2 rims together.

hope you like

now just for the other 2 :)
(my money levels our getting low so i have to wait tell i get paid friday to get the other 2 done)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts