Nissan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone done custom piping for an aftermarket exhaust?
I was wondering if the Apexi N1 could be custom fabricated for our car... i looked and its a little to hard for me to do, just wonderd if ya'll had seen it yet?
Besides the Stillen are there any full catbacks yet?

thanx

·
Registered
369 Posts
exhaust

stromung makes a full cat back with optional o2 sensor location on the midpipe if you are planning the get a header. The o2 sensor location is a must with the header or you have to look a the check engine light. I believe stillen is a muffler section only. Also vrs makes a exhaust that you can buy with out the muffler and add your own it comes in 2.25 and 2.5" diameters. Midas also offers a exhaust system for the spec v. These are all of the options I know of at this time. ;)

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the info.

I saw a car with the gumetal (or mybe just black) N1, i had seen on the Apexi site that they were available in colors, and i thought that the black my look good on my car. However when i got under there i saw it was going to be pretty hard to get anywhere near a 45 degree angle on the canister, plus the hangers were going to me hard to make. Guess I'll holdout a little longer.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts