Nissan Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was going to ask people that have done custom exhausts to help me out here. Gonna go 2" definately. While I'm doing my custom 2" I'll probably build my own CAI along with. Would you guys reccomend the AEM Intake? And what size piping did you use...2.5? Just 1 180 degree U bend correct? Also, for the custom exhaust. Where did you guys order your piping at? Jegs.com? I looked there and they have quite a selection to choose from. 3 180 U bends there right? Just making sure. Hoping to do this after I get my coilovers next month. Also, what muffler do you guys reccomend? I definately want one WITH a tip, and I am leaning toward Arospeeds Dual DTM 3" outlet. Which is Dual 3" tips. I don't know if these suck or how high flow they are, I just want some opinions. Also, if anyone has experienced with them, how do they sound? Probably order my piping through Jegs and also get a Hi-Flow Cat (Mine is rusted to hell, 105K on the car) and a 24" Thrush glasspack. Anyone reccomend otherwise? Any help and comments would be appreciated. I like to think ahead of time instead of ordering the wrong stuff.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts