Nissan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is a typical problem but I think its a little different
last night I let my sister take my car out to a party (big misteak but I wasnt using it and she promised to fill it up) ... well long story short she got into a fight , being drunk and all , and tried to drive to the end of the street where she called me to come and pick her drunk self up... As she was backing out of the driveway she hit a curb (I am not sure how bad) . So I got there and drove my car home. I noticed the exhaust was vibrating a lot more than normal (I know the usual mysterious exhaust vibrationg thing , which I already have but this is WAY more) ... Could she have messed up the exhaust on the curb ?
Any help would b appreciated
:cheers:
-Pete-

·
[][][][][][][][][][]
415 Posts
it probably got bent somewhere and the abnormal shape is hitting something it normally shouldnt. try to move the entire exhaust system. it should have some give and be able to move left to right freely. this doesnt help your bend problem but if it isn't physically bent it some how got stuck in a weird position and you'd be able to tell

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ninety-Nine SE-L said:
Friends don't let friends drive YOUR CAR drunk ;)
lol , I really hesitated b4 I let my SISTER drive my car neways ... and her past records of driving only show mild stupidity when it comes 2 the speed limit (shes had 4 tickets ... lol) ... yah I learned my lesson ...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts