Nissan Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im working on getting a new exhaust for my birthday and im trying to figure out if i should go with 1 single tip or go for that dual look since my bumper has the lil cut outs for exhaust tips on both sides.
(i threw in the first pic of the bumper unpainted because you can see the lines better)

thanks
jenn

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
why thank you....how bout just a single single tip (idk if that makes any sense) instead of a single dual tip. sorry if im being a pita about this i just wanna look at the different options before i make my decision.

·
even better the 2nd time
2,719 Posts
you should fill both slots IMO

its looks 10x better

and i liked the single-tip, duals

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Radioaktiv said:
you should fill both slots IMO

its looks 10x better

and i liked the single-tip, duals

yea after seeing the pics im liking the single tip duals as well im probably gunna go for that look.

thanks for all the help

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nostrodomas said:
She burned me for some windshield washer led's, the bitch........ Next time I see her, im gonna throw hella rocks at her.
no u cant throw rocks at her...for 2 reasons 1.) it takes too much effort to aim and 2.) they are a form of money you cant just give that bitch free money you must make her perform "services" for her rocks.

·
Mofo
2,225 Posts
1. I will throw enough of them at her, one is bound to hit her. Out of a moving car also, witch make it basicly effortless.
2. Im not talking about crack rocks, im talking about backyard/ river rocks..... :thumbup:

Btw, your car is HOTT!!!!

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Nostrodomas said:
1. I will throw enough of them at her, one is bound to hit her. Out of a moving car also, witch make it basicly effortless.
2. Im not talking about crack rocks, im talking about backyard/ river rocks..... :thumbup:

im talking bout actually rocks too not crack...lol

·
Registered
49 Posts
hookers aside for a moment, i like the dual-tip, dual exhaust. but then again, i don't car for fart pipes/melon launcher exhausts. but thats my opinion, and its your car, so you get the decision :)

ok. back to the hookers...

·
Banned
1,530 Posts
jenns240 said:
geez i dont remember i think i got them from a very short indonesian hooker she was selling them at a very good price i believe they cost me 2 rocks and an apple :)
:D :D Comment of the year!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts