Nissan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
there is a leak ion my exhaust manifold and i havce heard there was a possible call back on pathfinders for it. and if there isn't how much will it be to get fixed? i have a 97 pathy le 118,050 miles on it.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
there is a leak ion my exhaust manifold and i havce heard there was a possible call back on pathfinders for it. and if there isn't how much will it be to get fixed? i have a 97 pathy le 118,050 miles on it.
If it's cast iron, you can get it patched up for bout $60. But, of course, you'll have to take it out yourself.

I don't know if they make headers for your engine, I know they make them for the Z24I engines on the 1st generation hardbody trucks.

·
3,553 Posts
There was a recall on WD21 Pathfinders for broken exhaust studs, but the problem was fixed on the R50's with larger studs. AFAIK there is no recall for R50 exhaust leaks.

·
Registered
327 Posts
There was one on 96-00 PF's manifolds.. I had the manifold on the pass. side repaired on my '97 at no charge. Call or go to your dealer with the VIN #, and they can tell you if you're covered.

·
Registered
327 Posts
It was back in 2003 I think, and 2 trucks ago.. but I believe mine had 60someK on it. The recall/TSB may have had a 10 yr, 100K limit, but I don't remeber the details.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts