Nissan Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did the deal last night and going to pick up my new Se AWD auto on thursday, my first brand new vehicle ever!!!!! Can't wait!!!!!!

·
X-Trail Moderator
902 Posts
Welcome ThumbToe,
& congrats on your new X-trail.

see you in the forums.

BTW, where are you from? you should include your location in your profile, it's just nice to know.

ValBoo.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ValBoo said:
Welcome ThumbToe,
& congrats on your new X-trail.

see you in the forums.

BTW, where are you from? you should include your location in your profile, it's just nice to know.

ValBoo.
sorry, i'm from calgary, i took my location out while i was dealing on it so sales people here wouldn't know or guess who i was,i will update profile.tks

·
Registered
11 Posts
I signed for mine last night !!!! but it looks like it will take a while before I actually get it.

I ordered a red SE manual AWD and they can't find one in the whole province !!! So they might have to order from japan which will likely take a while.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ViperZ said:
3-4 weeks I'm told... :thumbdwn:
oh crappy, mine was in stock and i waited 2 days to clear-up paper work and i went nuts waiting, can't imagine waiting 3-4 weeks.have 300k on mine now and am loving it

·
Registered
417 Posts
thumbtoe said:
oh crappy, mine was in stock and i waited 2 days to clear-up paper work and i went nuts waiting, can't imagine waiting 3-4 weeks.have 300k on mine now and am loving it
You know it... Thanks for the sympathy :thumbup: Realistically, I'm betting it's going to be longer than 4 weeks. Last I heard it was not yet built (on record) however the dealer thinks it's on a boat from Japan, and not showing it's built until it lands in Vancouver. From Vancouver it's 10 days to Saskatoon.

Don't know whither to belive him or not, I'm a skeptic, but have no choice...

Congrats on the great driving you've had, and to the others that have one on order.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ViperZ said:
You know it... Thanks for the sympathy :thumbup: Realistically, I'm betting it's going to be longer than 4 weeks. Last I heard it was not yet built (on record) however the dealer thinks it's on a boat from Japan, and not showing it's built until it lands in Vancouver. From Vancouver it's 10 days to Saskatoon.

Don't know whither to belive him or not, I'm a skeptic, but have no choice...

Congrats on the great driving you've had, and to the others that have one on order.
what exactly are you ordering maby my sales guy has one

·
Registered
417 Posts
I have ordered a Silver LE-VDC. The Dealer told me it would cost about $400 to ship one here from another dealer, and based on the price that I got on the LE, that it would have to come out of my pocket. I said I suppose I can wait then.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ViperZ said:
I have ordered a Silver LE-VDC. The Dealer told me it would cost about $400 to ship one here from another dealer, and based on the price that I got on the LE, that it would have to come out of my pocket. I said I suppose I can wait then.
well if you have already ordered, i hope the wait doesn't drive you crazy :thumbup: cheers

·
Registered
417 Posts
thumbtoe said:
well if you have already ordered, i hope the wait doesn't drive you crazy :thumbup: cheers

It's actually driving me crazy now.... :crazy: Ah-well, I suppose the wait will only make it that mcuh sweeter. Thanks though, I appreciate it :cheers:

To keep me occupied I have been researching and planning accessories for the unit.

·
Registered
5 Posts
sorry, i'm from calgary, i took my location out while i was dealing on it so sales people here wouldn't know or guess who i was,i will update profile.tks
I'm from Calgary too! Just picked mine up on Feb 15th!
I got a black SE and love it. What a great ride.
See ya on the Deerfoot! or maybe K-Country.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Finally, My X-Trail is in !!! I'm picking it up in the middle of a snow storm !!!! I guess I'll experience AWD pretty quickly !!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Lukasz

Very smooth actually, I was worried about the tires after a few reviews I found on the web but it ended up being quite good. I even had a chance to try 4x4 because there was like a foot of snow in my street.

·
Registered
100 Posts
hehe, glad you had a good experience. I saw the reviews for the tires, and actually, I find them really good in the snow in my FWD XE...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts