Nissan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks for the few who tried to give me some help with my earlier post "i need a little help". I put the new digital speedo in today and my dash lights now work and so does my cruise control. AHHHH, at least those problems are off my mind now. Now i can start to do some performance work to it, instead of rebuild work on it.

·
KA24DET
1,000 Posts
Eminembdg said:
Thanks for the few who tried to give me some help with my earlier post "i need a little help". I put the new digital speedo in today and my dash lights now work and so does my cruise control. AHHHH, at least those problems are off my mind now. Now i can start to do some performance work to it, instead of rebuild work on it.
The upkeep work never ends, my friend. Shit will always be breakin. I'm just sorry that I couldn't help you out before. Well, if there's anything that you need, make the post. If I can, I'll be glad to help you out.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bridrive55 said:
The upkeep work never ends, my friend. Shit will always be breakin. I'm just sorry that I couldn't help you out before. Well, if there's anything that you need, make the post. If I can, I'll be glad to help you out.
thanks alot. i'm just glad it all worked out. Only had to spend $230. LOL

1 - 3 of 3 Posts