Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Oh, Herro!
2,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tonight after work, I walked out to my car to go home. The sun was setting and my car was that light blue that it always turns at dusk. I fired her up, and she did the little two-rev thing that she always does when the motor is cold. I snapped my CD-player's face plate on and put in my new ATB CD. I let her warm up a little, put her in first and drove down the freeway, blowing past SUVs and trucks like they were standing still. I love my little car :) .

·
ex-Super *********
1,410 Posts
Aww yeah!
Sometimes I think to myself "Is my lil Sentra worth it?".. Then I take a blast up Route 102(VT) and ya know what... Aint nutting better than me, my B14, and that twisty ass road..

·
Still moderating..sorta
1,324 Posts
I was driving around in my dad's B14 for a few days while he was away. When he got back I drove my car again and LOVED it. It was so nice to have low-end torque, brakes that don't vibrate, more precise steering, and one of the sweetest shifting 5-speeds ever made.

·
ex-Super *********
1,410 Posts
MinorThreat said:
hey patscottaka99xe where you located in vermont i live in vermont too im in the burlington area

Well I am currently living in Groveton NH. I live right on the border with VT, I am just across the river from Guildhall VT. Originally I am from Lunenburg VT. Lunenburg is about 25 miles east of St. Johnsbury traveling on route 2. Where I am now(NH) is about 10 miles north of there if you take route 102 from Lunenburg to Guildhall.
Member "NISMO-CONVERT" is from over in your area(Essex I belive) We were college roomates at Vermont Tech in Randolph VT. He may be coming over to visit me and show his new Spec V sometime soon.. Maybe you guys should hook up and caravan over for a little Nissan meet. :)

·
Now a spec V guy
112 Posts
i fell in love again when she started boostn.

Brian

G

·
every time I see an ugly ass honda I fall in love with my car all over again.... Everytime I go to Pep Boys and find no Aftermarket parts for my car in there I fall in love all over again... Everytime i try to find some ugly ass Altezza Tails for my 200sx I fall in love all over again.. Everytime I hit the gas and hear that deep ass tone coming from my CAI i fall in love all over again... shit to sum it all up I wouldnt trade my 200sx for a NSX or a S2000... fuck that NISSAN FOR LIFE...

·
Hates everyone.
1,921 Posts
During the week, in the city, the 205,000 km Sentra feels a bit tired, grudgingly slogging off to work or some other mundane place, but then I get it out in the country and it seems to perk right up. It seems to revel in being driven hard. The faster I go, the more I push it the happier it seems. I know it's just an inanimate object when it comes down to it but there seems to
be this positive response to hard driving. So, yeah, every week, all over again...

G

·
<----Looks over at the 200SX *song plays in background* ......."I and Think to myself what a wonderful world......ohhhhhh yeahhhhh"

·
Ive got a pickle 4 an arm
340 Posts
i get to drive my dad's 01 Maxima GLE. its loaded including the wonderful BOSE stereo. only thing it misses is the rear spoiler. Anyway, after driving the Max again today, then getting into my 93 XE.... well there an't nothing like a pair of your favorite old jeans.... and I just love the steering on my car! even if it does have body roll like a fat lady in a sea storm.

when i get the money.... another 50 horses and i'll have myself the perfect touring car. no big hills and 18 wheelers are gonna scare me anymore!

·
Towards Antisocial
592 Posts
Nothing beats the sound of our engines at heavy throttle, nothing except the same engine boosted, am I right!
I love to hear my engine groan out some RPM's. I have two driving styles: aggresive & mundane.
When I drive mundane, the 200SX can be that, very slow, hardly noticed.
But when I floor it, every gear, every second seems just right. It's not fast, but there's perfection under the hood.*music*
"when I fall in love...It will be forever"

I put 100,000 miles on a over 100,000 mile 1991 Sentra SE flooring her and abusing her everyday w/out any problems beside necessary maintenance. She finaly gave in at 198 thousand and then some. I spell love R-E-L-I-A-B-L-E.

·
I think I lost my mod-nes
313 Posts
Yep. Every week, when I wash my car in the driveway, and it gets that shine goin, and it's all cleaned up. Yep, right then, I love my car.

·
Hates everyone.
1,921 Posts
So I'm raising a dead topic here...

Last weekend I helped my girlfriend move her stuff for University. We used her dad's POS early 80's ford ranger with the non-massive 2.3 liter engine & (slipping) auto tranny. After 3 hours there, driving around all wekend and 3 hours back and using 3x the gas of the Sentra I told her I didn't want to drive that POS again. Ever.

Then I got in the Sentra to go home. It was like going from the Sentra to a formula car. I could actually feel the road through the wheel! We were so low, like a sports car in comparison and the handling (compared to a POS with a solid rear axle) was amazing. I got a weird look when I rubbed the dash and said "I missed you." Oh well.

·
Nissan Freak
462 Posts
whenver i drive a worse car than my car
but somehow lately i havent done much lovin.....cause i been drivin my firends cars, maximas m3 etc so my car is not all that
but it made me rpoud last week when i saw this spoiled brat drivin and automatic wrx, i just laughed and drove away

·
Registered
95 Posts
yeah i never want to go back to my car after driving my parents 2k1 maxima, i cant wait until i get my 4th gen next summer im gonna put so much into it

·
Nissan Freak
462 Posts
MinorThreat said:
yeah i never want to go back to my car after driving my parents 2k1 maxima, i cant wait until i get my 4th gen next summer im gonna put so much into it
well i am shootin for a 5th gen maxima or maybe a new alti but it has to be a 3.5L and stick shift
if not i may get a cobra or a gt mustang

1 - 20 of 33 Posts