Nissan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for where to find an equal length runner manifold for a bluebird that will bolt up to a T3/T04E hybrid turbo. Thank you.
-BEN

·
CA18DET Wizard
1,366 Posts
Check out these guys at www.back-yard-productions.com. Or better yet give them a call as they are extremely experienced with SR20 engines and do heaps of manifolds for guys here in Miami. Ask for Harry or Dennis and tell them Dee referred you...........

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
what kinda manifold is on NPM's project SE-R turbo car?

·
You get what you pay for.
156 Posts
You know I don't like to knock peoples work, but that has to be the most shotty crafstmanship I have ever seen. I can't see how they claim it will outlast and outperform what's on the market today. That is discraceful to fabricators who take their work seriously. Just IMHO

boost_boy said:
Check out these guys at www.back-yard-productions.com. Or better yet give them a call as they are extremely experienced with SR20 engines and do heaps of manifolds for guys here in Miami. Ask for Harry or Dennis and tell them Dee referred you...........

·
ex-Super *********
1,410 Posts
psshhgoesmysr20 said:
You know I don't like to knock peoples work, but that has to be the most shotty crafstmanship I have ever seen. I can't see how they claim it will outlast and outperform what's on the market today. That is discraceful to fabricators who take their work seriously. Just IMHO
I agree, but there name is "back-yard"

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Here's a picture of the Fmax manifold. This is for a GT30/37.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts