Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it wasnt too packed. i got in 2 runs pretty quick and then the ambulance decided it had to leave and save someones life and we had a hour and a half delay. Anyhow best run was like a 13.8 at 103 2.2 60 foot 9.0 1/8th mile. I feel like I coulda drop another couple tenths with some practice launching. i had a pretty good time though.

·
Registered
60 Posts
13.513 1/4 Pads

I did pretty good, i got one run in tho. I missed shift 2nd and 5th. So when i missed 5th i had some problems and i had to shut the car down before i finished my run. But i will be ready next time its open

R/t .187
60ft 1.984
330 5.542
1/8 8.490
mph 83.96
1000 11.059
1/4 13.513
mph 87.23

As for my mph you can see that i shut the car down and hit the brakes early. The problem i had was little no biggie AND I WONT TELL YOU GUYS WHAT IT WAS EITHER!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
SpecVeezy said:
I did pretty good, i got one run in tho. I missed shift 2nd and 5th. So when i missed 5th i had some problems and i had to shut the car down before i finished my run. But i will be ready next time its open

R/t .187
60ft 1.984
330 5.542
1/8 8.490
mph 83.96
1000 11.059
1/4 13.513
mph 87.23

As for my mph you can see that i shut the car down and hit the brakes early. The problem i had was little no biggie AND I WONT TELL YOU GUYS WHAT IT WAS EITHER!!!!!!!!!
Reaction time .187? what did you do roll start? how you get 13.5? you gotta be spraying now

·
Registered
14 Posts
SpecVeezy said:
ive got skills :)
maybe.... but you also got the boostage

·
Registered
14 Posts
i ran a 15.8 back in the days when i was stock and i was stupid and didnt know how to race and spun till 3rd hah.

·
even better the 2nd time
2,719 Posts
well, im not stock
and i didnt spin

my car just runs like ass and i bogged real bad

only got one run in thanks to miss heart-attack

·
Registered
60 Posts
tekmode said:
hey Ant, can we see a timeslip please.
i dont have a camera. If you want to meet up with me later in aggtown, we could use your cam and post it. Ill call you later to see whats up :loser:

·
In Ur Threadz - Deleting!
1,906 Posts
SpecVeezy said:
lol...someone's n2o nozzle come out of their intake?
;)

·
Registered
60 Posts
Rathi134 said:
ouch, any permanent damage?
flywheel has marks on the inside where the bolts go, but nothing bad its still all works. I had to drop the tranny and retoque them.

·
Registered
3 Posts
So Ant, how much nitrous or boost are you running?
I don't see why it needs to be some big secret, can't just tell us what you have done? Either way nice time...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts